Croatian telecommunications provider Hrvatski Telekom (HT) has presented a digital charging service for electric vehicles espoTs.
It enables users to locate, reach, and use EV charging stations without subscribing and signing contracts, the company said. The use of espoTs app is free of charge.
Hrvatski Telekom operates 180 charging stations
The app can also be used to book one of the 180 charging stations operated by Hrvatski Telekom throughout Croatia. You only need to register through the app to use the EV charging service.
The espoTs application offers users:
- photos and exact locations of EV charging stations,
- information on charging prices for all charging stations,
- an overview of charging costs,
- easy payment by credit and debit cards, or prepaid vouchers,
- information on operating hours and restrictions on access to charging stations,
- display of charging station occupancy,
- filtering of search results according to various criteria: charging speed, charging port, points of interest, display of content near charging stations (shops, entertainment),
- starting and stopping vehicle charging.
The development of the espoTs app was made possible with the support of the Connecting Europe Facility program of the EU, as part of the Comprehensive fast-charging corridor network in Southeast Europe project, which Hrvatski Telekom has been implementing in cooperation with partners since 2017.