Ne to. 0! Is the second annual policy conference on how to win the Balkans air-pollution dodgeball hosted by the RES Foundation. This year’s conference will focus on helping policymakers and other stakeholders in and outside of the region to break out of existing policy comfort zones and face up to growing evidence that a carbon-neutral future is not only feasible but also reachable via a variety of policy routes.
Ne to (“Not that”) is a play on words and means “Reci NE – ugljeniku” (Say NO – to carbon).
– growing the body of policy evidence for accurate policymaking
– engagement, awareness, and knowledge to demystify the challenge and grow demand
– political de-risking of change, growing the net present value of proposed change(s)
– democratization of energy and of energy policymaking, growing policy ownership
– knowledge management, codifying & distribution, networking, the community of practitioners