The City of Belgrade has issued a public call for the provision of services to conduct energy audits with a feasibility study at 22 public buildings in 17 municipalities. The application deadline is June 10, while most of the facilities in question are elementary schools and walk-in clinics.
The public call was announced in accordance with the local municipalities’ obligation under the Law on Efficient Use of Energy to conduct energy audits at least once in five years.
The main purpose of the audits and feasibility studies is to produce a clear cost-effective evaluation in order to make an investment decision, according to the public call.
Prior to submitting an offer, the bidder is obliged to visit all the locations
Energy audits will be carried out at the following facilities:
- Barajevo – walk-in clinic Barajevo
- Voždovac – walk-in clinic Voždovac
- Vracar – elementary school Kralj Petar II Karađorđević
- Grocka – elementary school Aleksa Šantić
- Zvezdara – elementary school Cyril and Methodius
- Zemun – Zemun City Hall
- Lazarevac – elementary school Vojislav-Voka Savić
- Mladenovac – kindergarten Jelica Obradović
- New Belgrade – sports center SRC “11. april”
- Obrenovac – sports and cultural center Obrenovac
- Palilula – elementary school Oslobodioci Beograda
- Rakovica – walk-in clinic Rakovica – health center Kanarevo brdo
- Savski venac – elementary school Stefan Nemanja
- Sopot – elementary school Jelica Milovanović
- Stari grad – walk-in clinic Stari grad
- Surčin – elementary school Vuk Karadžić
- Čukarica -elementary school Vuk Karadžić
- Savski venac – city center for physical education
- Savski venac – special needs day-care center Šekspirova
- Barajevo – kindergarten Poletarac
- Palilula – walk-in clinic Palilula
- New Belgrade – kindergarten Stardust.
Prior to submitting a bid, the bidder is obliged to tour these locations at its own expense and in the presence of Belgrade city representatives.
The visit, which will be organized from May 27 to May 31, can be performed only after a potential bidder submits an application on a company memorandum, along with a list of authorized representatives.
Energy audits and the study must be completed within 210 days from the date of signing a contract, the public call reads.