Student conference Serbia’s Energy Stability in the Context of the Global Energy Crisis will be held from November 3 to 6 on the Zlatibor mountain. The event will be organized by the Association of Students from the Faculty of Mining and Geology and the European Student Forum from the Faculty of Political Sciences at the University of Belgrade. As its media partner, we call on all responsible companies from Serbia and abroad that are active in the energy sphere to support this significant gathering.
The conference Serbia’s Energy Stability in the Context of the Global Energy Crisis is a student project primarily aimed at educating students on energy and acquainting them with the following topics:
- The global energy crisis phenomenon
- The current state and the legislation on energy in the Republic of Serbia
- The political discourse of the global energy crisis
- Energy efficiency and the energy transition of the Republic of Serbia
- Renewable energy sources and the green agenda
More than 500 students will attend this year’s conference. Leading experts in energy, professors and representatives of ministries will deliver lectures.
President of the Association of Students from the Faculty of Mining and Geology Ana Đurić called on responsible companies that are aware of the significance of cooperation with the best students to support their vision and become the event’s sponsors. “At the conference, we will analyze the current energy crisis from different angles and try to provide answers how Serbia can secure energy stability, and we are especially interested in the examples of good practice at companies and their role in the energy transition process,” the hardworking student told Balkan Green Energy News.
The conference is supported by:
- Faculty of Mining and Geology at the University of Belgrade
- Faculty of Political Sciences at the University of Belgrade
- Student Parliament of the University of Belgrade
- Student Conference of the University of Belgrade
- Center for Education and Youth Development in Belgrade
The conference will be held in the Ratko Mitrović student resort. please reach the organizers either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +381 66 554 81 37.