Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies looking for Project Manager in Serbia
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies, a company within the Veolia Environment group, is seeking to hire a Project Manager in Belgrade, Serbia.
Veolia offers the entire range of environmental services in water management, waste management, and energy for commercial, industrial, and public authorities. Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies provides water solutions for drinking water, industrial process water, and wastewater with a unique range of differentiating technologies. The company offers Design & Build capabilities, turnkey packaged plants and skid systems, maintenance and service, and specialty chemical arrangements.
The Project Manager’s duties will include:
Ensure projects are undertaken in compliance with local regulations and client’s requirement, as well to be completed within budget and time schedule;
- Leads and organizes internal team with goal to achieve results set by the management;
- Leads, organize and coordinates Design and Work Sub-Contractors to provide best solution within client’s requirement, time limit and given budget;
- Leads construction team, undertake site inspection duties and manages construction phase related problems;
- Represent the Company in front of the Client, Authorities and other stakeholders;
- Undertake in-house engineering review to ensure design is safe, economical, efficient and constructible;
- In charge of company’s H&S policy application and quality control on the Project;
- Prepares reports required by the client and the Company and is in charge of preparation of monthly interim certificates and invoices to the client.
The deadline to apply is December 28, 2018, according to the vacancy announcement.
Candidates are required to have a university degree in Civil or Mechanical engineering or equivalent; minimum 10 years of proven experience in the field, 5 years on the position; experience of full cycle project within design, construction, installation and commissioning for water treatment and/or infrastructure project; and other skills and capacities.
Further details and the external link to the vacancy announcement are available at Balkan Green Energy News’ Jobs page.