20 November 2024 - AFD will support Montenegro's reforms in waste management, renewable energy, sustainable forestry, and climate action
06 November 2024 - ENTSO-E published an interim-factual report describing the system conditions before the event and its timeline
04 November 2024 - About EUR 9.5 million will be returned through reduced bills during 2025, and the rest will follow in subsequent years
04 October 2024 - Investors are submitting another wave of applications to Montenegrin authorities for permits for major solar power projects
26 September 2024 - Montenegro’s transmission system operator CGES a contract with Alcazar Energy for the grid connection of a 118.8 MW wind power project
09 August 2024 - Montenegro is receiving comments on its draft Energy Law until September 16. The new provisions are harmonizing the domestic legal framework.
05 August 2024 - The list of investors with grid connection agreements for their renewable energy projects in Montenegro is getting longer
17 July 2024 - ENTSO-E said the cascading power failure of June 21 ensued amid outages of two overhead lines, of which the first is in Montenegro
21 June 2024 - Overloads in key electricity interconnections led to unprecedented outages in BiH and Montenegro today while the power was out in much of Croatia and Albania as well
14 May 2024 - Serbia’s new grid connection rules for solar and wind are a test for the operator and investors, said speakers at Belgrade Energy Forum
15 April 2024 - Until January 2024 the executive director of SEE CAO was Ivan Bulatović from Montenegro
10 January 2024 - Montenegro's TSO has so far signed three contracts for the grid connections for utility-scale PV facilities with a total capacity of 1,000 MW