CROPEX sells 166,779 guarantees of origin in third auction
Croatian power exchange CROPEX has sold 166,779 guarantees of origin (GO) through the IT trading platform, in its third auction of GOs, according to a press release from CROPEX.
“In the third guarantees of origin auction for electricity from incentivized producers (Q3/2019) held on October 18, a total of 166,779 GOs was sold at a price of 0.34 EUR/GO,” the Croatian power exchange said.
- Auction: Production from Q3/2019 (July 1, 2019 – September 30, 2019)
- Date: October 18, 2019
- Time: 10:00 – 12:00 (CEST)
- Primary Source of Energy: Wind
- GOs Auction Quantity: 166,779
- GOs Sold Quantity: 166,779
- GOs Marginal Price (EUR/GO): 0.34
- Minimum price from Bids (EUR/GO): 0.32
- Maximum price from Bids (EUR/GO): 1.43
- Number of Auction Participants: 5
- Number of Auction Participants with Winning Bids: 3
- Marginal Price: 0.31 EUR/GO
In August this year, CROPEX held its first-ever auction of GOs, selling 263,889 GOs.
In the second guarantees of origin auction for electricity from incentivized producers a total of 194,049 GOs was sold at a price of 0.91 EUR/GO. CROPEX sold energy from wind farms produced in Q2/2019 (April 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019).
In accordance with the law on renewable energy sources and high-efficiency cogeneration, HROTE, as leader of the ECO Balance Group for incentivized electricity production, started selling 30% of the energy output on the CROPEX day-ahead and intraday markets at the beginning of 2019, the Croatian power exchange said.