Croatian power exchange CROPEX has sold 166,779 guarantees of origin (GO) through the IT trading platform, in its third auction of GOs, according to a press release from CROPEX.
“In the third guarantees of origin auction for electricity from incentivized producers (Q3/2019) held on October 18, a total of 166,779 GOs was sold at a price of 0.34 EUR/GO,” the Croatian power exchange said.
- Auction: Production from Q3/2019 (July 1, 2019 – September 30, 2019)
- Date: October 18, 2019
- Time: 10:00 – 12:00 (CEST)
- Primary Source of Energy: Wind
- GOs Auction Quantity: 166,779
- GOs Sold Quantity: 166,779
- GOs Marginal Price (EUR/GO): 0.34
- Minimum price from Bids (EUR/GO): 0.32
- Maximum price from Bids (EUR/GO): 1.43
- Number of Auction Participants: 5
- Number of Auction Participants with Winning Bids: 3
- Marginal Price: 0.31 EUR/GO
In August this year, CROPEX held its first-ever auction of GOs, selling 263,889 GOs.
In the second guarantees of origin auction for electricity from incentivized producers a total of 194,049 GOs was sold at a price of 0.91 EUR/GO. CROPEX sold energy from wind farms produced in Q2/2019 (April 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019).
In accordance with the law on renewable energy sources and high-efficiency cogeneration, HROTE, as leader of the ECO Balance Group for incentivized electricity production, started selling 30% of the energy output on the CROPEX day-ahead and intraday markets at the beginning of 2019, the Croatian power exchange said.