The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina has issued a call for the provision of services to conduct detailed energy audits for 18 buildings in the Sarajevo Canton.
The application deadline is July 25, the UNDP said in a procurement notice.
The list of 18 public buildings in the Sarajevo Canton:
- Therapeutic campus of the Sarajevo Canton – facilities in Rakovica
- Ilijaš police station
- Trnovo police station
- Walk-in clinic Ilijaš, the healthcare institution Srednje
- Walk-in clinic Ilijaš, the healthcare institution Mrakovo
- Walk-in clinic Hadžići, the healthcare institution Tarčin
- Sarajevo War Theatre – SARTR
- Kindergarten Leptirić
- Healthcare institution Šabići, Trnovo
- Healthcare institution Dejčići, Trnovo
- Kindergarten Biseri
- Elementary school Safet Beg Bašagić
- Library Sarajevo
- Elementary school Porodice ef. Ramić, Kamenica Gora
- Elementary school Srednje, Gajevi, Ilijaš
- Psychiatric Hospital of the Sarajevo Canton, Jagomir
- Walk-in clinic Hadžići
- Kindergarten Košuta.
The UNDP reserves the right to make changes to the list of public buildings.
According to the UNDP, part of the Green Economic Development program’s efforts refer to enhancing energy efficiency and renewable energy sources, to be recognized as a single most powerful and cost-effective way to achieve goals of increased security of energy supply and climate change mitigation.
Energy efficiency is a strategic priority for the UNDP in BiH and a priority for the next programming cycle
Considering that it is the main pillar of energy strategies worldwide, therefore, energy efficiency is a strategic priority for the UNDP in BiH and a priority for the next programming cycle, the UNDP said.
The detailed energy audit activities include the following tasks:
- Conduct a detailed energy audit (complex building systems) of public buildings.
- Conduct on-site measurements of selected facilities to determine energy losses, current energy efficiency of the heating and lighting system and building user pattern.
- Classify the energy rating/energy class of selected facilities in accordance with the EU Energy Performance Building Directive/legislation on energy classification of buildings.