News

Slot of 50.5 kW of panels remains open due to mix-up

Published

August 13, 2015

Comments

comments icon

0

Share

Published:

August 13, 2015

Comments:

comments icon

0

Share

Renewables and energy efficiency department of the Ministry of Mining and Energy stopped the selection process for a share in the quota for temporarily preferential suppliers of power from small solar facilities. The statement on the ministry’s website adds that the slot of 50.5 kW had been open since mid-March for photovoltaic plants of up to 30 kW installed on roofs. This is when two legal entities lost the temporary status of a preferential supplier.

The document says that it was not possible to allocate the available share in the capacity to applicants from the March round, as many are registered to have filed for the slot at the same time, since there were several desks open in the office. The rule is that the status is given according to the timeline of applications, so the ministry announced another round for September 9, on one desk only.

The department said all applications filed before that day would be rejected.

Related Articles

SANY Renewable Energy Alibunar wind parks Serbia end June 2026

SANY Renewable Energy to start building Alibunar wind parks in Serbia by end-June

22 May 2026 - SANY Renewable Energy has signed agreements with contractors for its wind power projects Alibunar 1 and 2 in northeastern Serbia

YESS Power BESS launch Novaci hybrid power plant third quarter

YESS Power expects BESS launch at Novaci hybrid power plant in third quarter

21 May 2026 - Battery integrator YESS Power's General Manager Sedat Akar showcased the Novaci hybrid power plant at Belgrade Energy Forum – BEF 2026

serbia eu region bef 2026 financing corbo ebrd cerovic unicredit strauss ggf

Renewables financing environment completely reshaped by market instability

20 May 2026 - Representatives of international financial institutions, banks, and funds discussed new financing models at Belgrade Energy Forum 2026

North Macedonia advances toward European guarantees of origin MEMO joins AIB

North Macedonia advances toward European guarantees of origin system as MEMO joins AIB

20 May 2026 - North Macedonia's National Electricity Market Operator MEMO joined the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) for guarantees of origin