November 8, 2019
November 8, 2019
Elektroprivreda Bosne i Hercegovine (EPBiH) intends to introduce card-based payments of electricity bills via a mobile app.
In order to select a partner to help it introduce the service, EPBiH has invited expressions of interest in the implementation of a system for card-based payments of electricity bills via a mobile app.
To collect relevant information on potential suppliers and their qualifications, EPBiH has invited legal entities providing card payment services via a mobile/digital app and implementing innovative solutions for customer registration for e-billing services to express their interest in cooperation on this project, according to a public invitation issued by the company.
EPBiH intends to conclude an agreement with one or multiple companies, while the deadline to submit expressions of interest is November 15.
Details of the technical solution:
- Easy registration for the EPBiH e-billing service via an app, i.e. a simple and easy-to-navigate graphical user interface (GUI) with an option to register multiple electricity meters;
- Straightforward and timely information on issued electricity bills available to customers via a GUI app;
- Compatibility with EPBiH’s IT system to ensure unimpeded exchange of data on issued bills and realized payments;
- Secure and straightforward inclusion in the system of payment cards of all commercial banks in BiH, licensed for payment operations;
- Secure and simple payment procedure with the possibility to correct the bill amount;
- Continuous customer support.
Details of the mobile app features:
- Publicly available on the Google Play and iOS App Store platforms;
- Easy customer registration via Gmail, Facebook, or an email address and password;
- Easy EPBiH e-bill registration via customer code;
- Easy storing of payment card details;
- Automated preparation of a payment slip for the most recent bill;
- Customer notification of a prepared payment slip;
- Possibility to correct the payment amount;
- Simple payment procedure;
- Overview of payments;
- Overview of the loyalty bonus status.
Be the first one to comment on this article.